Re: RE: Question: Exhaust.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Question: Exhaust.
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:42:07 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,

Lucky you, we are jealous.  This has Annice all choked up remembering the
good old days. :-)  Would very much like to get a hold of two Abarth's for a
1275, would settle for one <g>  We are currently running a SS replica of the
original muffler for no real good reason.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)