Re: MG's at Mercer

To: "Jason Urban" <jurban@p3.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's at Mercer
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:04:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jason, Allen, Larry,

Have to agree that the show enjoyed great weather and had a good
turn out of cars.  I really liked that '31 Morgan trike.  I got
some good pics of it.....

Was nice to finally put faces to names for Allen and Jason.
Larry, I had already met at other shows, but great GF and car
(Artero).

Have to agree with Jason, two Sprites against four big healeys,
odds are kinda stacked.........

Larry musta cleaned out the roachmobile as all he had left was a
turkey sandwich and meatball subs when I got there.  :>)

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'
'62 Sprite, 'Ole Gray'