Re: Supertrapp

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Supertrapp
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:24:24 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ever since my patented megaphone escaped while racing at  Mosport this year,
I've been running a Supertrapp on the Red Rat Bastard. I'm running it
without any discs or end cap. It still muffles to a degree with this
situation. I can't sense any horsepower difference.

I always kept the Supertrapp (with discs and cap) in my spares box for those
nights at the track when you needed to run the racecar after the "noise"
hours.

WST