MG/Triumph Rally

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MG/Triumph Rally
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 08:39:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!!

Does anyone have info about the MG/Triumph Rally on Oct 17th in the Bucks
County, PA area??  The info we have lists it at the Clemens at 202 and
County Line Rd.  There is a Genaurdi's at 202 and County Line, but a
Clemens a few mile down the road towards Doylestown.  Which place is it??

Our region of the AHSTC was originally supposed to have a tour that day,
but we may get some rally practice in instead.  We're going to try to do a
small mailing to the people who normally attend our tours, so we need to
get info together.

Anyone else planning to run this??

Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|  CA Recording Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban   |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |