Re: MG/Triumph Rally

To: "Jason Urban" <jurban@p3.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG/Triumph Rally
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:35:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yea the Philly MG club vs the Del Val Triumphs is putting this on. I
noticed the diffin the flyer too but hadn't done anything about it. I
will do some checking and let all know.

BTW all are welcome but only Philly MG and Del Val TR clubmembers get to
compete for the Lucas Cup. Awards are given to 1,2,3 for all comers. The
Philly Club Pres said anyone that wins in an MG (sorry not a Sprite) gets
an honorary Club Membership - Instantly!!

And Yes I am going!!!

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/5/99 8:39, jurban@p3.net made the
profound statement:

>Hi All!!
>
>Does anyone have info about the MG/Triumph Rally on Oct 17th in the Bucks
>County, PA area??  The info we have lists it at the Clemens at 202 and
>County Line Rd.  There is a Genaurdi's at 202 and County Line, but a
>Clemens a few mile down the road towards Doylestown.  Which place is it??
>
>Our region of the AHSTC was originally supposed to have a tour that day,
>but we may get some rally practice in instead.  We're going to try to do a
>small mailing to the people who normally attend our tours, so we need to
>get info together.
>
>Anyone else planning to run this??
>
>Jason.
>

>|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
>|  CA Recording Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban   |
>|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
>|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.