Re: It's a sickness!

To: Jim Algar <JamesA@hi-torque.com>
Subject: Re: It's a sickness!
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:27:12 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Jim,

My story.  Toby, my '59 was found in a junk yard in 1974.  Dad and I put it
back together, had it painted and I drove it for most of high school.  It
sat when I was in college and grad school.  When I finally started making
more money than I was spending I began a "frame off"  (that's a joke, I
know it is monocoque) restoration.  It's 96% complete but I'm certain the
restoration will continue for the rest of my life and well into my son's.
He's 7 and already thinks that Toby is his but he lets me drive and work on
it.

Herb