Re: Sports car, but not an LBC

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sports car, but not an LBC
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:47:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The original Porsche Sporto-Matic had a micro-switch that disengaged the
clutch when the shifter was touched. Drove a couple with It installed and
hated them. I could not keep my hand off the shifter.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.-Henny Youngman