Re: sway- bar

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: sway- bar
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 07:33:07 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

Well since I didn't see any answers I'll give you mine.  Puddles 60 Sprite, has
sway bar.  It is mounted through the A frame with a reinforcement plate welded
in.  The center is mounted on the frame as it passes under.  It is pretty rigid
and works fine.  The frame underneath the center of it is stock and
unreinforced.  Hope this helps.  I think mine came from Mini Mania.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby