Re: Intsrument Panel

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intsrument Panel
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:20:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
Excellent response. Outstanding.

Now for something completely different.

Please enlighten us on the term "offer up..." as used in the factory manuals.

J.Fishbein
AN-5          Buckeye Sprite (yes that's what a friend called it.)
HAN-6       Square Body (where the hell did that term ever come from?)
Innocenti-S (Need I explain what it is again?)
Lotus 7       (Yes, I know there is nowhere to put anything, and, yes, I know
it might be hard to see in
traffic.)