Re: spridget sticker prliminary

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: spridget sticker prliminary
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 01:16:54 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well I see the problem... you saved it as a .bmp. This won't work on the
web. It has to be a JPEG or GIF. There are a couple other formats that work
but they are kind of obscure.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Sticker.htm

I would do this a little different. Let me know if you want me to put my 2
cents in the design and I'll work up something.

Gerard

>Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:
>>
>> Frank,
>>
>> Not sure what you're using for software, but usually you need an FTP
>> program to upload it. A web page development program with site management
>> (like Dreamweaver) will do it also. You also need to make sure that the
>> filenmae is appended with .jpg or .gif or the browser doesn't know what to
>> do with it, hence all the text characters.
>>
>> If you want to send me the file, I'll post it on my site.
>
>I have FTP but I think I found the trouble, the whole paint shop window
>shows up with it. I do not compute very well.
>Here it is, if you can fix, great.
>Let me know.
>

>--
> Frank
>"Drive it Like You Stole it"
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/
>
>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:sticker.bmp (BMPf/ogle) (0003966B)

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A