Re: spridget sticker prliminary

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: spridget sticker prliminary
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 07:30:21 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
Image looks good. What size are you planning on. My suggestion would be
approximately 3". This would make it possible to put anywhere and the size would
be noticeable enough to draw someone in to see it more closely.

With that said I am sure someone will desire one the width of the windscreen and
tinted to go across the top of the glass from post to post. Actually that might
be suitable on a RWA car with blacked-out glass and 12" wheels with electrical
tape for tires.

Jay Fishbein, CT