Interesting item on eBay web site item#176715533: AUSTIN HEALEY ORIGINAL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#176715533: AUSTIN HEALEY ORIGINAL BROOKLANDS SCREEN, WOW
From: dthompson@gbc.ca
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 06:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sometimes I simply cannot understand why people pay so much for eBay items.
Case in point, check this one out!!

The seller must be overjoyed at the result.

Daniel58612

Title of item:  AUSTIN HEALEY ORIGINAL BROOKLANDS SCREEN, WOW
Seller: wesp11@aol.com
Starts: 10/06/99, 05:56:30 PDT
Ends:   10/13/99, 05:56:30 PDT
Price:  Currently $1,225.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=176715533

Item Description:
        THE ITEM YOU ARE BIDDING ON IS AN ORIGINAL BROOKLANDS RACING SCREEN AS
OFFERED IN THE AUSTIN ACCESSORIES CATALOG BACK IN THE 50'S, THE GLASS IS
CRACKED, BUT A NEW ONE CAN BE CUT FOR AROUND $60. I KNOW THAT THIS ITEM IS
REPRODUCED, THIS IS NOT A REPRO, OWN THE REAL THING CHEAP, NO RESERVE. THANK
YOU AND GOOD LUCK

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com