Re: Introduction...

To: Garry <gmckissi@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 05:58:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Garry,

Welcome to "The List".  Hope you enjoy what you find.  We kid around a lot
but most of the info you receive is great.  Will keep an eye out for a
bug-i.  They are getting kind of rare though.  I don't think anyone will
argue about putting a 1275, or even a modified 1275 in a Sprite.  Most of us
have them under the hood any ways.  It is one of the reasons I like this
list, If you want to drop a Hemmy in one they say go for it.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby