Re: Krazy idea

To: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Krazy idea
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
How 'bout an OBOGS ("on board oxygen generating
system") like on aircraft?  A little swing adsorbtion
module, a molecular sieve...

*** Again, O2 + impurity = BOOM! *** (tell them about
the training films, Mr. Turk)

Ron
Who's Dad heard the sickening transmission from Gus
Grissom "We have fire in the hole" while sitting
mission control for Apollo 1 before they decided
against pure oxygen environmental control systems.