Re: Introduction...

To: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:23:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That's the spirit Leo,

                 We could have a real Texas/Lancastrian 'bash'.  I don't
know about better road signs though - I rather like being so far off the
beaten track.  We could make a 'gimmick rally' out of it - don't you think?

                 Just as a note to those reading this saga - if that is how
Leo remembers me, then my magic must be working - either that,  or he is
too much of a genlteman to say otherwise!!!

                It is still a little warm for cauldrons to be kept on the
boil during the day (90s here), so maybe we should wait a week or two.  By
that time we might even be able to bag ourselves enough game to fill them
with something other than 'brew'

                Just let me know what y'all  (See - no Lancashire accent
there) plan to do.

Elizabeth