RE: Duplicate messages

To: "'type79@ix.netcom.com'" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Duplicate messages
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:05:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You will get at least two of these. One directly from me and one from the
list.

If you get more then you might be subscribed to the list with more then one
E-mail address  variation.

Example:
Patrick.elliott@attws.com
Patrick.Elliott@attws.com
patrick.elliott@attws.com
pelliott@nwest.attws.com
Pelliott@nwest.attws.com
Pelliott@nwest.mccaw.com
pelliott@nwest.mccaw.com

All of these work (at least last time I checked)  and all of them are routed
into one account.

So I suggest that you unsubscribe from the list and see if all incoming
messages stop.  If not, try with each variation of your name until they do.
them re-subscribe once.

Oh  BTW... Thread!

Am I the only one receiving each message over and over again?
[...]
Jay Fishbein, CT
Jay Fishbein, CT
Jay Fishbein, CT
Jay Fishbein, CT