RE: duplicate messages

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: duplicate messages
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:40:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Naw, It's a autox.team.net hiccup (or one of the servers along the way to
me).  I'm getting duplicates (and triplicates) on all lists today.
(spridgets, spitfires, and triumphs)  Some even from a day or two ago.  It
happens every couple of months or so, randomly.  Probably sunspots or
something.

I have rules set up so that email from the lists go to the appropriate
folders, emails directly to me goes to the inbox.  That way it's really easy
to tell if it is a "direct" email or list mail.

Bill