Re: spridget sticker prliminary

To: davidr@sunset.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: spridget sticker prliminary
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:09:10 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OKAY!!  I thought we were talking wide, not high.  I'll go along with any
size that can be made.  Like they say, SIZE DOESN'T MATTER!  (Except in SUVs.)

But no shadow, it just won't look right when printed on a sticker, and the
URL should be lower case letters.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 10/14/99 12:53:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,