Re: spridget sticker prliminary

To: TGElliott@atmc.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: spridget sticker prliminary
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:20:31 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/13/99 7:30:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TGElliott@atmc.net writes:

<< >The shaded font may look cool on screen but these will be screen printed
 >not computer generated. My ole man has the new colors and design, I
 >agree with a 1/2 gold arrow and italic URL.
 >--
 > Frank
 >"Drive it Like You Stole it"
 > http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

 Frank,

 I too, agree. The red octagon and half golden arrow is the best one.  Just
 say the word and the check is in the mail for at least 5.

 Travis Elliott
 79 midget 1500 >>

How many votes do I get?  Once again, no shadow, URL in lower case letters.
Three colors may add to the price.  Any prices yet, Frank?  And also, what
size does everyone like?  I think 3" is a bit small.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport