RE: [Fwd: speedwell coupe]U.K. site stuff too!

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: speedwell coupe]U.K. site stuff too!
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:22:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you are really interested in building a "Speedwell" then there are two
sources:

Brian Archer in the U.K. is the best bet. He has rebuilt several of the
original cars. He sells a fiberglass coupe kit that includes bonnet, the
entire rear shroud and a hardtop. He also sells replica seats, steering
wheels, window frames etc. He is not on the net or email but I have his
coordinates at home if you want them.

There is a shop in California called "Toy Store" that is now offering a
fiberglass kit. I think Rick Snover of this list knows about them. Have not
heard anything about the quality as of yet. His site is at
http://www.toyshop-resto.com

BTW, these replicas are of the "Sprinzel" Sprites, not the "Speedwell"
Sprites. If you have an hour, I'll explain the history/difference. Or just
buy the book "Spritely Years" by John Sprinzel and Tom Coulthard.

Daniel 58612