RE: Introduction...

To: "'Carolyn/Rick'" <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: RE: Introduction...
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:57:08 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Try Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice Mix. Our local Safeway here in the Bay
Area has it. It's pretty close to real Cajun fare for a box mix. Through
in some hot sausage and your there. I spent some time in southern
Louisiana (Houma) and loved every minute of it. Even got semi-acclimated
to the humidity.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy