Update on Wheel lugs and MC.

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on Wheel lugs and MC.
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:44:53 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey guys:

I thought I would update you on my Midget that I received so much good
information about from the exchange.   First, I replaced all the front wheel
lugs.  As you will remember, I broke two of them off while replacing the
wheel.  Thing was, when I tapped out the old lugs, three of them were bent.
So good move to do the exchange.  Also the wheel lug holes were wallowed out
somewhat.  I have extra wheels that need sandblasting and painting.  Looks
like a near future project.

Also, I checked many of the locations for possible brake fluid leaks, but as
of now, have found no leakage.  The MC seems to be holding the fluid
too--Have not noticed any drop in the fluid.  Anybody have a brake fluid
sipping cat?  Hell it had to go somewhere, but I still have no idea where.
There are some places I havent looked yet, I will check them the coming week.
I will also continue to frequently check the fluid level.

Thanks to everyone!

----David C.