Re: BMC manual(s)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMC manual(s)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:24:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Biff,

Do not know if the color has any meaning.  Our Bugeye BMC workshop manual, 3
ring binder,  is blue, purchased in from the dealer in 1960.  The BMC
workshop manual for Sprites Mk II, III, IV and Midgets Mk I, II, III is a
green 3 ring binder and was purchase from a dealer in 1968.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes) (Trevor ?)(almost out of the trailer)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)