Re: BMC manual(s)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMC manual(s)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 02:28:51 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gerard,

I should have learned by now not to put anything on this list until I go back
and check it out <G>  Both of my manuals are four ring binders not three ring
binders.  The Sprite and Midget manual is sort of pea green and about 1/3 of
the front is a very dark green.  The part number is AKD 4021 C replacing AKD
1775 B and AKD 1834 B.  There is no "Edition" number and the only date is the
BMC copyright of 1965. Where the Sprite Mk IV / Midget Mk III differ from
prior models there are “supplemental" section pages with a lower case (a).
For instance "Engine Section A" and "Engine Section Aa"  Most of the pages
have "Sprite and Midget.  Issue X.  4780"  where X is some number from 1 to
6.  But in some areas the 4780 changes to 65317.   Also the later manual is
on "A" size paper as where the earlier one is on US letter size (8 1/2 by 11)
 Now for the BMC manual triva quiz :-)

Bob and Annice