Re: Rotten Tops and Tonneaus

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Rotten Tops and Tonneaus
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:47:04 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The material is gonna be checked out on Friday, I have asked that they check
out the possibility of using canvas (any thought or comments on canvas being
used) the labor will be around $70 plus materials. FWIW they know of a place
in Oklahoma that the buy their material at $1-$2 a yard as compared to $15-$20
in Dallas so I will know hopefully by next Monday         Brad