Rotten Tops and Tonneaus

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rotten Tops and Tonneaus
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:18:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have made a contact who claims that her mother can make a tonneau and
a top for less than the catalogs, although I'm not sure of the quality,
yet. I will have to supply my own fasteners as all she will do is the
sewing on the material, I am going to have her make me a tonneau for the
68 as well as a new top cover. I do not know the price yet but if any
listers would be interested in later having one done if the quality is
good and the price fair, contact me off list to let me know your
interested. I do need some help though, I AM going to get that Frogeye
that I was looking at and need to see if anyone has a rotten or rejected
top, tonneau, top frame bag, side screen bags, and/or tonneau bag that I
could have/buy for a pattern to make new ones. The up side to this is
that if the color is available I may be able to get a colored top and
tonneau to match the interior, (spiffy) thank you to all that will help
and let me know if you are going to be interested in something for
yourself. I should have a price quote tomorrow,     Brad