TTFN

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: TTFN
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:43:14 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

List,

I have decided to resign my membership in this list.  I thank all of you
who have helped me out in the last year or so.  When I first joined the
list it was mostly messages about cars.  Does not feel that way anymore.

Honestly, the reason I'm signing off is that the percentage of messages
with no bearing on the "little brutes" has grown to the point where it
takes me more time to delete the messages which don't interest me than it
does to read the ones that do.

No animosity or hard feelings.  After all, any list is a reflection of the
interests of the members.  In that way it is self editing.  Hope you all
continue to enjoy the cars and people too.  I may check back periodically
just to see how things are going.

TTFN Herb G.