Re: best engine block year?

To: Toby Atwater <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: best engine block year?
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 05:40:49 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby (and list), if you'll look at pg.99 of Horler's "Original Sprite & Midget"
you'll see that he says the last 12 months of production of the RWA had the best
motors, explains why, and has photos. I am to assume that these engines were
used to the end of the 1275 era. For those of you who don't have "Original
Sprite and Midget" it's # are 12V 778 FH.............. BUT! Do yourself a favor
and get this book as it is great reference material. It is published by Bay View
Books and written by Terry Horler. With the author, title and publisher any
large bookstore should be able to get it ordered for you, be warned, it is about
$35-$40.           Brad