cross country trip.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cross country trip.
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:06:30 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
ok gang we are planning a cross country trip to magna utah to pick up my new
race car(1960 saab model 93f) for next year.  i will have an empty trailer
going west.  we will travel route I-80 cross country.   anyone have
something to go west?   no frank you can only send 1 car at a time!  LOL!
but seriously if anyone needs something run cross country?  just ask and i
will try to acomodate.   there might also be some room in my chevy van(full
size long wheelbase) for some parts if needed.   might even be able to load
stuff in the saab on the trailer too.   i just thought i would offer to
anyone on the list.   we will be traveling through reno, salt lake,phoenix,
tuscon, and at this point a return route is not agreed upon yet.

please contact me off the list as not to anoy the group with such triffles.

chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net