Re: Possessed LBC

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possessed LBC
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:48:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>>>if the radio starts to play oldies by itself?   RUN  man RUN!!!!!  and do
not look back!!!!!!
or if it is running out front by itself waiting for you with out a remote
starter device and you posess the only key!  time to consult with local
witch doctor, or look in the basement to see if you are living over a "hell
pit".<<<

But that car was perfectly happy restoring itself.  How convenient.

My center console map light is acting unusually also.  After working fine
for a while, it has virtually died.  The switch is still working, and when
in the on position, the light inside the console (behing the hazard switch)
comes on and the map light just barely glows orange.  This happened after m
abortive attempt to install a radio, and I suspect that I may have damaged
the ground.  But I can't find where.  It's a mystery.

Another question:  What size of grommet is used on the valve cover bolts,
and can I get them at an AutoZone-ish sort of place?  Of all the things for
Moss Motors to have run out, a few round pieces of rubber were the last
thing I expected to be out of stock.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget