Re: superchargers for sale

To: dmullis@Adobe.COM
Subject: Re: superchargers for sale
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 05:38:13 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dan and everyone for that matter,
wizardz put me onto a site from whenst that info is lifted or vice-versa. So
check out:
http://www.hi-flow.com
A beautifully neat unit in my opinion.
They're only about a 25 min drive from my home and I'd love an excuse to go
out there if anyones interested. Maybe I can swindle a test drive of the
link automotive (affiliate) demonstrator supercharged mini. Now that sounds
like fun!
Andy