Re: Bugeye diff bearing supply?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye diff bearing supply?
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:26:13 -0700
Cc: Clint Bergst <cbergst@netgate.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ouch,

It seems like it's time to invest in a parts car.  At least one in the junk
yard..
$151.00 is this part made by GE?  It sounds like sounds something they would
sell.
We bought a piece the other day that measures about 4" x 4".  It takes a air
temp
sample.  If you look at it, it looks like a plate with a coil of 1/4" tubes on
it.  I
was like totally shocked, that's California talk sorry.  Price was in the
thousands
area, notice the s at the end.

Rick

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby