Re: Bugeye diff bearing supply?

To: Clint Bergst <cbergst@netgate.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye diff bearing supply?
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:08:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Clint,
        Tough one.... Timken part numbers   02477 cone and 02420 cup (outer
race)
Cup readily available.
Cone...... Timken quoted my cost $151.13 and 16 weeks to make. Maybe
someone out there has better connections. I suspect MM and M don't see a
market.
        Made a few calls and found some NOS ones. I'll contact you off-list.
Peter C
---