Re: Listers age (Absolutely Positively No LBC)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Listers age (Absolutely Positively No LBC)
From: PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:24:49 -0400
Cc: Martin Cooper <cooper6@swbell.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
martin, and listers,

        my status is similar to martin's. 46 years old, with a '59 in pieces.
bought it 3 months ago (birthday present to myself). doubt it will be
rolling in time for spridgetstock '00. i'd love to go to
texas...perhaps i could run my dodge caravan down from new hampshire
as a support vehicle! plenty of room in the back for spare parts.
        btw, are there any bugeye-owning listers in close proximity to keene,
nh? i could use a good long look at one that's assembled before i
start putting nuts and bolts back together. my shell is at the body
shop, stripped and ready for a little sheet metal and welding before
paint. i'd like to make sure about any peripheral stuff that probably
should be welded before painting: spare tire tie downs, mounting nuts,
other things i may not know exist.
        i'd appreciate any local (100 miles) contacts. email me off list if
you'd like.

thanks,
paul m

--