Re: rear end noise

To: branch@valinet.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: rear end noise
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: carolien@coastalnet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

Not that I'd really think anyone would use it, but isn't teak too hard for this
application?? I believe it has a very high silicate content, and has a tendency
to dull saw blades and routher bits fairly quickly, so imagine what it might do
to your differential gears..

just a thought - Bryan

<spridgets@autox.team.net>