RE: Bonnet Repair Kit??

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Bonnet Repair Kit??
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:32:13 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry, both Moss and VB 'used' to have the repair panels, but both catalogs
say they are no longer available.  I need one for my midget as well.  I've
heard of another supplier, but haven't had the chance to call yet.  I'll
make a point to call and let you know if they are available.

Ken  Waringa
74 Midget
71 TR6