Re: Which AirCleaner?

To: "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@attglobal.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which AirCleaner?
From: "guyweller" <guyweller@mgownersclub.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:34:02 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Chuck,
When you remove the air cleaners you do get more air in and this produces a
weaker mixture, with the initial effect of raising the RPM.
David Vizard rates K & Ns as the ones that have least air flow resistance.
He also argues strongly against running with no filters ( or holes in the
casings ??) because of the dust and grit that will then go direct into you
engine and wreak it !
Guy