Re: Jacks

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jacks
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:41:15 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have used the Austin Maxi jack for years (it is the cranking type) - if any
wants me to get from the local breakers yard I will buy for UK£ 2-5 but sell
for US$100 which is more than they cost new but the value reflects the rarity
of an obsolete jack.  I can add the only reason I won't sell them on e-bay is
because I get a lousy internet/phone line that hangs up after 5 minutes and
beside I like you guys.

Daniel1312 \o/

In a message dated 03/11/99 18:27:58 GMT Standard Time, spritenut@Exit109.com