Re: Midget Jack on E-bay

To: "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Jack on E-bay
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:27:01 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well the style is right but mine is black. So was the one in the 76. Both
- to the best of my knowledge are original. Since the 76 was purchsed -as
second owner - straight from an MG dealer, I suspect this is the original
jack. The 78 was purchased - again as second owner - with less that 20K
miles and the jack is identical to the 76.

Just my experience.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget