Re: Bad roads

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad roads
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:07:18 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/05/1999 7:40:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Subj:     Bad roads
 Date:  11/05/1999 7:40:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  Ajhsys@aol.com
 Sender:    owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 To:    spridgets@autox.team.net

 I just saw in the newspaper today that Pennsylvania no longer
 has the worst roads in the country!  (YIPPEEEEE!)  PA has
 been moved all the way up to THIRD worst roads, after Arkansas
 and Louisiana.  'Course, this mostly relates to the condition of
 the Interstates that truckers use, so our LBC roads are always
 in good shape.

 Just FYI.

 Allen Hefner
 SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
 '77 Midget
 '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport >>

Of course it's easy to keep the smaller roads in PA maintained...they look
like they are only about 12' wide when you drive on them and about 8' after
dark.

By the way, I will be in SE PA the 17-21st of December.  I plan to try and
look up Kevin Valentine if I can find his address.  Anybody else want to get
together and tip a cold one (as if there was any other kind in PA in
December), let me know.

Probably no LBC event activity that time of year is there?

R. Houston