Re: sprite CANVAS tops

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, davidr@sunset.net
Subject: Re: sprite CANVAS tops
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

I think they custom make each top, since I had to wait four weeks to get it. I
had asked them about putting a zipper around the rear window, and  the person I
talked to said they wouldn't/couldn't do it. I know they offer it as an option
on other tops they do, so I don't really know what the problem would be. Maybe
just wasn't talking to the right person, I did'nt really press the issue, but
it
could be if you talk to someone else there you can get them to do it.

Regards - Bryan