Re: sprite CANVAS tops

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, davidr@sunset.net
Subject: Re: sprite CANVAS tops
From: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:02:27 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Caribou Canvas tops are really nice. I fitted one
to my 77 Midget. They do scimp a little on the window
skirts but I find it livable. They don't offer the zip
out window for the Spridget due to a lack of
materialon the sides of the rear window and the side
windows...That's what I was told when I ordered
mine...go figure.
I love the look of the top! It definately looks better
than the vinyl!
They don't keep an inventory of these tops. They make
them when they are ordered. They claim to make no more
than $12 per top after all of the costs (material &
labor) but they make their money in the volume that
they sell.
Other than the month long wait...I plan to continue to
do business with them.

I gain nothing from the above statements nor do I ever
expect to (too bad for me :o)))  ) yada yada yada.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

=====