Re: Two Tone Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Two Tone Midget
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:14:01 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/8/99 1:22:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I got the Midget back on Friday. I spent the weekend mostly driving.
 Here's what was done:

 Pull engine and tranny, replace clutch parts and tranny.
 Return engine/tranny to proper location.
 Straighten wings and bonnet, weld a little, bondo a litle, sand a lot.
 Paint repaied parts with primer
 Paint repaired paartes with fresh Brooklands Green paint. >>

Great to hear it, Larry!  Sounds like you've been busy.
Too bad I can't make it to the GT this week to see it.

Now all you need is a new scarf, and you are ready for
winter!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget