Re: finding the manifold crack

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: finding the manifold crack
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:10:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul, and everybody,
Well, the only think that you might be missing is that I'm still pretty
inexperienced at fixing these little guys, and I don't have enough $$$ to
pay someone to do it for me.  From what I hear, replacing the manifold will
require removing the carb and other components.  Fixing the crack will at
least silence the loudness for a while until I get up the nerve to undertake
the replacement.

Thanks,
John