RE: finding the manifold crack

To: gottstein@erols.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: finding the manifold crack
From: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:04:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
John,
I feel for you as far as $$ goes... but an exhaust manifold expands and
contracts a great deal. You may be able to fix the crack this week but will
your fix stay on next? I'd start looking for a good used manifold.
Good Luck and "May the force be with you"... or at least on you exhaust
manifold to hold the glue on,
-Drew from San Jose