Re: Distributor / timing question

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor / timing question
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:00:58 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"Charles D. Sorkin" wrote:

> But most important issue still not resolved...  what sort of tool must I use
> to tighten the dizzy clamp?!?!?  An offset wrench?  a regular box end
> wrench?  The dexterity of a very small child?  My 7/16" socket fits, but
> there isn't enough clearance for the socket turner.

Not sure if this will help, but I took a 1/2" and a 7/16" open end wrench and
ground down the sides to make them skinny.  They have made my life easier more
than once.  I also took a wrench with a 1/2" on one side and 7/16" open end
on the other side and bent it about 40 degrees.  This has been a handy tool
also.
YMMV.   I used a couple of craftsmen wrenches as victims.  The skinny ground
down wrenches have been very helpful.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei