Re: Speedo calibration question

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Speedo calibration question
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:14:55 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Frank,

The distance is 52 feet 9 inches, which is 1/100 of a mile.  Put some
tape on the speedo cable end so it looks like a flag and count even the
partial revolutions.  They will multiply this count by 100 to get the
cable count per mile,  You will likely get about 11 or so revolutions.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com