Re: Windshield crazing removal

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Windshield crazing removal
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:37:27 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Charles,

The problem of clouding at the edges of safety glass is usually the
result of the soft inner layer of plastic/adhesive absorbing water.
Unfortunately, it's not reversable, short of new glass.

About an inexpensive engine stand, Costco sells one for less than $50
that is more than adequate.  It also rotates.

Regards, Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com