Re: Windshield crazing removal

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield crazing removal
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:37:51 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Charles,

One thing I inherited when I bought my Sprite Project car, was a neat little
engine mount.  It fits in a normal stand, and holds the engine from the side of
the block.  This makes it easy to work on clutches and the bottom end.  It rolls
upside down to work on the bottom end.

It doesn't look like much, just a two inch pipe with a notch cut out.  In the
notch is a small piece of two inch angle iron welded in so the flat side is
out.  Two holes are drilled into the flat side of the angle to mount the engine
by the Generator bracket bolt holes.  It works great.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby