Re: Robert and Co.

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Robert and Co.
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:57:14 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Peter,

        One doesn't eat Lancashire Hot-pot for breakfast, that was for supper
last
night, silly, and that was when they were drinking beer, not this morning.
Of course, they didn't get ANY encouragement from Fisher!!!  Although I
must admit that _I_ looked longingly at the Mimosas.

        Breakfast was bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, English muffins, coffee
and
orange juice.  We broke tradition, and instead of Fisher having his
breakfast served in bed, he actually graced us with his presence at the
table.  I might even try to persuade them to eat kippers
tomorrow..............who knows, this could be a whole new learning
experience for them.

Elizabeth